(Frankfurt, Lomé) Togo is prone to river floods, water scarcity and extreme heat with increasingly negative impact on the population. As the most important economic sector in Togo, agriculture is of fundamental …
on behalf of
Apply for funding now!
The 6th Call for Proposals is open until Friday, 17 December 2021, 23:59 CET!
For more information on the specific application window and criteria for agricultural insurane projects, please go here.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
The InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF) promotes the development of innovative and sustainable climate risk insurance products in developing and emerging countries, to improve the resilience of poor and vulnerable households against the impacts of climate change and natural disasters.
The ISF provides grant-based co-funding of up to EUR 2.5m and advice to partnerships between (local) public entities (e.g. national or regional government bodies), private companies in the insurance sector and NGOs to
- transform new climate risk insurance concepts into products ready for market placement
- bring successfully piloted climate risk insurance products to scale.
(Frankfurt, Kampala) Induced by El Niño in 2016, Uganda faced one of the worst drought events in recent years, causing severe food shortage and livestock mortality rates to increase. In the short term such events …
Programme partners Mesoamerican Reef Fund, Willis Towers Watson, and InsuResilience Solutions Fund announce AXA Climate as selected insurer. Mesoamerican Reef Fund (MAR Fund), InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF), and…
- Supporting comprehensive climate risk analysis as the basis for governments, businesses and households to become more proactive in risk management and to make informed decisions on climate risk management and adaptation strategies.
- Offering studies and advice for the development of new concepts for climate risk insurance solutions that take into account the specific needs of the poor and vulnerable populations and
- Co-funding the development and market introduction of insurance products, as well as supporting the expansion of existing innovative climate risk insurance products.