(Frankfurt, Addis Ababa) A new project in Ethiopia up scales innovative vegetation-index crop insurance for smallholder farmers and combines it with a cloud micro-insurance and payment platform to increase drought…
on behalf of
Apply for funding now!
The 7th Call for Proposals is open until Thursday, 31 March 2022, 23:59 CEST!
For more information on requirements for non-agri as well as additional criteria for agricultural insurane projects, please go here.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
The InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF) promotes the development of innovative and sustainable climate risk insurance products in developing and emerging countries, to improve the resilience of poor and vulnerable households against the impacts of climate change and natural disasters.
The ISF provides grant-based co-funding of up to EUR 2.5m and advice to partnerships between (local) public entities (e.g. national or regional government bodies), private companies in the insurance sector and NGOs to
- transform new climate risk insurance concepts into products ready for market placement
- bring successfully piloted climate risk insurance products to scale.
(Frankfurt, Mexico City) Climate change puts poor and vulnerable farmers in Mexico at risk. With the aim to insure smallholder farmers against drought and excessive rainfall, the InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF) is…
The InsuResilience Solutions Fund’s (ISF) Annual Report 2021 highlights the activities and developments of the Fund throughout the past year in strengthening climate-risk management and insurance. Despite another c…
- Supporting comprehensive climate risk analysis as the basis for governments, businesses and households to become more proactive in risk management and to make informed decisions on climate risk management and adaptation strategies.
- Offering studies and advice for the development of new concepts for climate risk insurance solutions that take into account the specific needs of the poor and vulnerable populations and
- Co-funding the development and market introduction of insurance products, as well as supporting the expansion of existing innovative climate risk insurance products.