The Philippines is one of the most vulnerable countries to climate risk disasters, maintaining the highest rank in succession according to the INFORM Index (category natural hazards). Common floods, droughts, typhoons,…
on behalf of
Apply for funding now!
The 9th Call for Proposals is estimated to be launched in Q2 2023.
For more information on requirements for non-agri as well as additional criteria for agricultural insurane projects, please go here.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
The InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF) promotes the development of innovative and sustainable climate risk insurance products in developing and emerging countries, to improve the resilience of poor and vulnerable households against the impacts of climate change and natural disasters.
The ISF provides grant-based co-funding of up to EUR 2.5m and advice to partnerships between (local) public entities (e.g. national or regional government bodies), private companies in the insurance sector and NGOs to
- transform new climate risk insurance concepts into products ready for market placement
- bring successfully piloted climate risk insurance products to scale.
A Country Workshop was held in Islamabad on Dec. 8-9, 2022, which brought together over 60 participants from public, private and civil society sectors. The event offered a platform to discuss the status quo on climate…
The Global Risk Modelling Alliance (GRMA), a joint public-private technical assistance programme with a mission to address the global imbalance in access to climate and disaster risk information, announces today a…
- Supporting comprehensive climate risk analysis as the basis for governments, businesses and households to become more proactive in risk management and to make informed decisions on climate risk management and adaptation strategies.
- Offering studies and advice for the development of new concepts for climate risk insurance solutions that take into account the specific needs of the poor and vulnerable populations and
- Co-funding the development and market introduction of insurance products, as well as supporting the expansion of existing innovative climate risk insurance products.