Programme partners Mesoamerican Reef Fund, Willis Towers Watson, and InsuResilience Solutions Fund announce AXA Climate as selected insurer. Mesoamerican Reef Fund (MAR Fund), InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF), and…
on behalf of
Apply for funding now!
The 6th Call for Proposals will be launched in late Q3/early Q4 in 2021.
You are planning to develop a climate risk insurance project and look for financial support?
Apply for ISF co-funding of product development costs!
In light of the ongoing pandemic, holistic approaches on disaster relief and preparedness are more vital than ever. Therefore, the ISF especially welcomes concepts for insurance products for target groups highly affected by the pandemic, e.g.
- governments and communities
- poor and vulnerable households
in order to prove additional funding for measures such as
- emergency relief
- business interruption
- food security
- public buildings and critical infrastructure
mitigating the effects of compound risks due to climate change such as flood, wind/storm, excess rain, drought/heat waves, cold spells (in combination with other perils).
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF) promotes the development of innovative and sustainable climate risk insurance products in developing and emerging countries, to improve the resilience of poor and vulnerable households against the impacts of climate change and natural disasters.
The ISF provides grant-based co-funding of up to 2.5m EUR and advice to partnerships between (local) public entities (e.g. national or regional government bodies), private companies in the insurance sector and NGOs to
- transform new climate risk insurance concepts into products ready for market placement
- bring successfully piloted climate risk insurance products to scale.
To respond effectively to the complexity and uncertainties of climate-related flood impacts and thus strengthen the resilience of the affected population in San Pedro Sula, Honduras, a climate risk analysis provides an…
On Friday 9 July, the continuation of the cooperation between KfW and Frankfurt School was sealed with the signing of the contract for a further phase. The InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF) was set up by KfW on behalf…
- Supporting comprehensive climate risk analysis as the basis for governments, businesses and households to become more proactive in risk management and to make informed decisions on climate risk management and adaptation strategies.
- Offering studies and advice for the development of new concepts for climate risk insurance solutions that take into account the specific needs of the poor and vulnerable populations and
- Co-funding the development and market introduction of insurance products, as well as supporting the expansion of existing innovative climate risk insurance products.