(Dar es Salaam, Frankfurt) To improve the productivity and agricultural risk resilience of smallholder farmers in Tanzania a new partnership has been formed. The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management (FS), as…
on behalf of
Apply for funding now!
Looking for support to transform your concept into a climate risk insurance product?
Submit your Concept Note and apply for funding now! The submission deadline for the 4th Call for Proposals is 29/01/2021, 23:59 CET.
Please note, the 4th Call for Proposals has a geographical focus on countries in Asia and the Pacific, Africa and Latin America which are eligible to receive official development assistance (ODA) and are vulnerable to extreme weather events.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a holistic approach on disaster relief and preparedness seems more vital than ever in order to compensate (in-)direct effects on economic development and growth of ODA countries. Thus, the ISF especially welcomes project concepts targeting the sectors most vulnerable to effects of the pandemic, such as critical infrastructure, emergency relief and financial support of (M)SMEs.
In case of any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
The InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF) promotes the development of innovative and sustainable climate risk insurance products in developing and emerging countries, to improve the resilience of poor and vulnerable households against the impacts of climate change and natural disasters.
The ISF provides grant-based co-funding of up to 2.5m EUR and advice to partnerships between (local) public entities (e.g. national or regional government bodies), private companies in the insurance sector and NGOs to
- transform new climate risk insurance concepts into products ready for market placement
- bring successfully piloted climate risk insurance products to scale.
(Accra, Frankfurt) To improve the productivity and agricultural risk resilience of smallholder farmers a new partnership has been formed. The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management (FS), as implementing agency of…
Within the framework of the InsuResilience Global Partnership, the global partnership for Climate and Disaster Risk Finance and Insurance Solutions, policy recommendations for insurance markets in developing countries…
- Supporting comprehensive climate risk analysis as the basis for governments, businesses and households to become more proactive in risk management and to make informed decisions on climate risk management and adaptation strategies.
- Offering studies and advice for the development of new concepts for climate risk insurance solutions that take into account the specific needs of the poor and vulnerable populations and
- Co-funding the development and market introduction of insurance products, as well as supporting the expansion of existing innovative climate risk insurance products.